The event is certified by the USBC
- The Parker Bohn III Junior Doubles is open to USBC Youth Members ages 17 and under on or before July 31st, 2022. If you are not currently a USBC Youth member, you may purchase a membership by visiting bowl.com prior to the start of competition or purchase on site.
- Bowlers can only bowl one squad with one partner.
- There will be 1 Division. This is a handicap event where teams will receive handicap at a rate of 80% of 420.
- There is no average cap and teams averaging over 420 will receive no handicap.
- The event will be limited to the first 52 entries.
- Teams will start the squad with the Eliminator. The Eliminator is a one ball roll off in which each bowler will throw one shot and the low count is eliminated until a champion is determined.
- The Doubles format will consist of 6 baker games on one lane. After each game, bowlers switch order (Bowler 1 will bowl the odd frames games 1,3 and 5 and Bowler 2 will bowl the odd frames games 2,4 and 6). The Doubles champions will be crowned based on 6 game total with handicap combining all 4 squads.
- The Entry fee will be $70 and broken down as follows. $10 per bowler for the Eliminator and $50 per team for the Doubles Event.
- Cash and PayPal will be accepted for walk-in bowlers.
- Pre-registered bowlers must check-in 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Walk-in entries will be accepted on a first come first serve basis and will cost $70.
- The highest averages from the 2021-2022 season will be used, including summer league averages, based on 12 games or more.
- PB3 Dress Code will be in effect during all rounds of competition. Collared, mock, or crew neck bowling shirts are required. Name shirts are preferred, but not required. Males: Dress slacks, pants or shorts are required. Females: Dress slacks, dress shorts, skirts, or skorts are permitted. Skirts, skorts, and shorts must be longer than fingertip length when standing with arms at side. NO JEANS, NO SWEATPANTS, NO LEGGINGS, NO TSHIRTS, AND NO HATS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME DURING COMPETITION.
- NO HEADPHONES WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME DURING COMPETITION.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on a 1:4 ratio.