Because we all live in different areas, we have been experiencing COVID-19 in different ways & have different regulations in our home states. The safety of the PB3 Tournament competitors and their families are our top priority. In addition to following New Jersey and Federal guidelines on COVID-19, we have put the following precautions in place to ensure your safety at this year’s event.
- If you have a fever over 100, are feeling sick, or have come into contact with someone who has had a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please contact the PB3 Team to withdraw from the event. While we are looking forward to seeing everyone, we care about YOUR HEALTH and the health of those around you than your attendance!
- Temperatures will be checked prior to entering Howell Lanes. If your temperature is over 100, you will be kindly asked to not enter the building.
- Remember to practice good hygiene and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Please respect your fellow competitors and PB3 family members by practicing social distancing.
- We will be limiting bowlers to 3 per pair, 42 bowlers per squad. Bowlers are only allowed one guest for all rounds of competition.
- We will use synchronized movement after each game to keep groups from overlapping. Tournament official will announce when to move to the next pair.
- As always, if you see something or feel uncomfortable at any time, please locate an PB3 Team Member.